All travelers are required to go through immigration clearance upon arrival.
must satisfy the following basic entry requirements before they can be considered for entry into of Hungary:
- A passport or Travel Document with Machine Readable Zone (MRZ) with at least 6 months validity
- A hotel booking/accommodation
- Sufficient funds to last for the intended period of stay in Hungary
- Confirmed onward/return tickets to home country or a country of Resident (not applicable valid Resident permit holders)
- Entry facilities to their onward destinations, e.g. .
- Completed Disembarkation/Embarkation Card approved by Hungary Immigration
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, if applicable
Tourist visa is granted for all nationalities, on arrival to Hungary. This means, no prior visa is required to arrive Hungary as a Tourist.
The maximum number of days granted on arrival would be 30 days unless agreed by any bilateral means or Treaty. The thirty days is not for the passenger to claim, but lies at the discretion of the Immigration to grant any number of days less than or equal to 30.
The period of stay granted is shown on the endorsement given the passport. Passengers are advised to check their passports for the arrival endorsement and take note of the number of days stay given.
All Passengers Entitle on Tourist visa are not permitted to engage in any form of business, occupation, profession or paid employment while in Hungary.
As the Passenger leaves Hungary;
- The Embarkation Card portion will be retrieved.
- All travelers are also reminded that it is a punishable to overstay in Hungary beyond the number of days given.
You may visit https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/hungary-visa/ for more detail.